So, here's my 2015 resolutions
1. Get good results during my exams! (At lease GPA 2.5) That means C+ if I'm not Mistaken!
2. Improve my blogging skills (I hope it's from TOP to BOTTOM)
3. Having some Photography Skills! I hope to inspire more people with photographs.
4. Learn anything that linked with Mass Communication! (Including Film Making, Recording & Management)
5. Get More Flexible! Because after retiring from Rhythmic Gymnastics I found out that I've lost some flexibility! (Both Back and Legs!)
6. Eat Healthy! As I found out I've consume a lot of "Rubbish" and gain some unwanted fats in only a year! (Consume fruits is a good idea maybe?)
7. Exercise More! After retire from Rhythmic Gymnastics and Running, I've stopped exercise because I'm busying helping my parents and also have a course + training for cabin crew!
8. Get to know more about fashion trends and have some changes of my Grooming Styles!
9. Get Involve in College Events (It looks fun!)
10. Learn to make COFFEE! (I hope to open a CAFE in the future!)
Well..... I guess that's all... As I've nothing more in my mind.... Teehee.... So... Let's see if I could really achieve them! I think having a new year resolutions is like setting Goals for yourself for the whole year! Maybe you can also have a try?
That's all for today readers! Bye! Stay tune for my next blog post! It's going to be my adventure ;)
Here's my contacts:
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Official Page: Janice
(Or you can Visit About Me )